Friday, February 28, 2014

Introducing the Australian Arandas.


The main tribe of Australia are the Aboriginal tribe, also known as the Aranda people. As a tribe, you would not think that the Aranda's would be interested into other cultures and other people. I would think that a tribe would be very traditional and like to keep their tribes within their culture. However, the Aboriginals are very friendly people and love to learn new facts about other cultures and how people view the world. They are down to Earth and they love their landscape. They respect how the world and their ancestors made their home/landscape, so they stick with their traditions and beliefs. Join me on my journey and learn some amazing facts about a culture you probably did not even know about either.

My main interests, as I go through my exploration, about the Aranda's:

  • History
  • Homeland
  • World
  • Cosmos
  • Birds
  • Neighbors
  • Migration
  • Interview
  • Cultural Survival
  • References
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/3/3f/Australian_Aboriginal_Flag.svg
Aboriginal Flag.

No comments:

Post a Comment